At Strawberry, we’re revolutionising hospitality. We foster a culture where innovation is welcome, disruptive thinking is encouraged, and sharing ideas is constant. We’re ever-evolving, and we empower all of our associates to bring their individuality, potential, and personality to work.
We are looking for a technical oriented Finance Platform Specialist who will play a crucial role in managing and optimising the finance applications within Strawberry, together with the Finance Platform Owner, ensuring that the platform aligns with the company's business objectives and supports the needs of the finance department.
The Finance Platform in Strawberry is based on NetSuite ERP, with supporting applications such as Expensify, Account Control and Vic.ai.
You’ll be part of both the tech and a cross divisional project team, made up of brilliant people, who have varied skill sets and work in a supportive culture- making this a fantastic development opportunity to learn new skills and further your career.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- System configuration: Develop and maintain the finance systems configuration, including system security, data integrity, customised fields, and workflows.
- System enhancements and Release Management: Test and deploy finance system modules and enhancements, build customizations using extensions and scripts to meet business needs.
- Integration and Data Management: Monitor integration of finance applications with other systems, ensuring seamless data flow and efficient business processes. Assist and support integration partners with their finance system integrations.
- Support and incident handling: Ongoing support of the finance systems to users across different departments.
Administer user access and permission levels.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You will be a key part of the Strawberry team in an exciting phase of technologies and products that enhance the experience of our guests, partners and franchisees
- Great career opportunities
- Very skilled colleagues and a good working environment
- Awesome discount at all our 200 hotels, and restaurants, being a super college
- Fun, dynamic place to work with social events and gatherings
- Flexible remote, but let's be honest, we love our office and hope you do as well
This position reports to the Finance Platform Owner, and is located in Norway (Oslo).
Sounds interesting? Great, because we would love to get to know you too!
Submit your application below and let us tell you more!
We are Strawberry. With over 225 hotels, 120 restaurants, 20 spas and more, we create thousands of experiences every day. With urban Comfort Hotel®, warm Quality Hotel™, stylish Clarion Hotel® and cosy Clarion Collection® Hotel and more than 40 unique independent hotels, our guests can pick and choose. Our team of 17 000 passionate individuals from more than 120 countries is what makes up our company – diversity is what makes us grow! Strawberry is built on our core values: energy, courage and enthusiasm.
Ad has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply.
As part of of Strawberry, you will get the best employee benefits of the industry.
Our people always make guests their top priority! Our warm and welcoming atmosphere creates the right setting for you to flourish and work your magic. You will get the freedom you need to perform your tasks and solve problems as they arise in the best way you see fit. A strong team spirit and family-feeling foster a culture of collaboration. And when there’s something to celebrate, we make sure to have some fun! In larger cities, we also regularly host after-work events to allow colleagues to mingle. How do we achieve all this you may wonder? We believe it’s down to the fact that we’re a diverse crowd full of energy, courage and enthusiasm. That’s how we create extraordinary experiences every single day!
When you work with us, we’ll take your whole life situation into consideration. We offer good job security through collective agreements and insurances, as well as paid parental leave, holiday leave, wellness allowance, attractive pension plans and competitive salaries. We’re there for you.
With more than 200 hotels across the Nordics, we offer you endless opportunities for career progression! Would you like to work full-time, part-time, a few hours here and there, or perhaps only a season? We have room for you, no matter where you’re at. We encourage creativity and curiosity, and we make every effort to foster a culture of learning for professional development. Ready to take your next career leap within the company? We applaud you and will help you achieve this! An academic degree isn't the most important thing for us. If you have the right mindset, we can certainly promise you a bright future!
We encourage you to get out and explore all that life has to offer! So, we always give numerous discounts to you and your friends and family at our hotels, bars and restaurants. As part of Strawberry, you get four FREE nights at our hotels each year* To remind you just how important you are, we’ll always do our best to offer you an upgrade! And on top of that, we’ve also partnered with other companies to give you sweet deals on air travel, charter holidays, car rental and lots more.
*If you are employed on a contract for at least 20% of full-time working hours.
Our heart beats for the world around us. To meet global challenges, we support the transition to clean energy, and we recently opened the first zero-energy hotel in the Nordics. We seek to use organic produce and have championed the elimination of unsustainable palm oil. We promote equal rights above all and are proud sponsors of Pride. Regardless of your ethnicity, gender, religious beliefs, disabilities or age - our doors are always open.