Are you our new Profit Manager, located in Stockholm?
Our new Profit Manager (PM) will oversee one or more of our largest hotels , to ensure optimization of all revenue streams. You will generate sustainable long-term profits and contribute to the development of the Revenue/Profit department, as well as other related departments.
The position as Profit Manager will involve some travelling. The position is employed at Nordic Choice Hotels’ head office in Solna. You will report to the Head of Profit Cluster in this region.
● Strategic planning for short & long term
● Optimize revenue streams and oversee the day to day Total Profit Management for assigned hotels
● Analysis, yielding, forecasting, and reporting
● Close communication/collaboration with General Manager and the hotel`s management team, as well as the central Operations and Sales & Marketing teams
● Be involved in the commercial strategy for the hotel, destination and the Profit department
● Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or hospitality management
● 5+ year’s experience from Revenue Management
● Strong analytical skills and comfortable using data to diagnose problems, as well as to find ways to improve business. You have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
● Deep understanding of hotel distribution, sales, marketing and operations
● A desire to develop and drive the department /colleagues forward
● Strong communications skills, written and verbal
● Energy, courage and enthusiasm
● A work environment filled with passionate individuals, as well as energy, courage and enthusiasm
● Skilled and professional colleagues
● Opportunities to improve and grow
● Competitive salary and benefits
● The opportunity to influence and impact the future of Nordic Choice Hotels
Nordic Choice Hotels is one of the largest hotel groups in the Nordic region with over 200 hotels and 17,000 employees in the Nordic and Baltic countries. The company markets the Comfort Hotel, Quality Hotel and Clarion Hotel chains, as well as 38 independent hotels.
For questions, please contact the Head of Profit Cluster Stockholm/Mid.
Elin Sibe, +46 702 813929
We are Strawberry. With over 225 hotels, 120 restaurants, 20 spas and more, we create thousands of experiences every day. With urban Comfort Hotel®, warm Quality Hotel™, stylish Clarion Hotel® and cosy Clarion Collection® Hotel and more than 40 unique independent hotels, our guests can pick and choose. Our team of 17 000 passionate individuals from more than 120 countries is what makes up our company – diversity is what makes us grow! Strawberry is built on our core values: energy, courage and enthusiasm.
Ad has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply.
As part of of Strawberry, you will get the best employee benefits of the industry.
Our people always make guests their top priority! Our warm and welcoming atmosphere creates the right setting for you to flourish and work your magic. You will get the freedom you need to perform your tasks and solve problems as they arise in the best way you see fit. A strong team spirit and family-feeling foster a culture of collaboration. And when there’s something to celebrate, we make sure to have some fun! In larger cities, we also regularly host after-work events to allow colleagues to mingle. How do we achieve all this you may wonder? We believe it’s down to the fact that we’re a diverse crowd full of energy, courage and enthusiasm. That’s how we create extraordinary experiences every single day!
When you work with us, we’ll take your whole life situation into consideration. We offer good job security through collective agreements and insurances, as well as paid parental leave, holiday leave, wellness allowance, attractive pension plans and competitive salaries. We’re there for you.
With more than 200 hotels across the Nordics, we offer you endless opportunities for career progression! Would you like to work full-time, part-time, a few hours here and there, or perhaps only a season? We have room for you, no matter where you’re at. We encourage creativity and curiosity, and we make every effort to foster a culture of learning for professional development. Ready to take your next career leap within the company? We applaud you and will help you achieve this! An academic degree isn't the most important thing for us. If you have the right mindset, we can certainly promise you a bright future!
We encourage you to get out and explore all that life has to offer! So, we always give numerous discounts to you and your friends and family at our hotels, bars and restaurants. As part of Strawberry, you get four FREE nights at our hotels each year* To remind you just how important you are, we’ll always do our best to offer you an upgrade! And on top of that, we’ve also partnered with other companies to give you sweet deals on air travel, charter holidays, car rental and lots more.
*If you are employed on a contract for at least 20% of full-time working hours.
Our heart beats for the world around us. To meet global challenges, we support the transition to clean energy, and we recently opened the first zero-energy hotel in the Nordics. We seek to use organic produce and have championed the elimination of unsustainable palm oil. We promote equal rights above all and are proud sponsors of Pride. Regardless of your ethnicity, gender, religious beliefs, disabilities or age - our doors are always open.