We are looking for new colleagues in the housekeeping department:
50% fast contract
20% fast contract (working in the weekends)
50% temporary from 1.august - February 2022 with opportunities for permanent employment
Hotel Christiania Teater is looking for a service star for the housekeeping department.
The whole hotel becomes your scene. Cleaning of rooms, bathrooms, common areas, storage rooms, corridors or other assigned areas..
- Cleaning of hotel rooms and common areas
- Take care of our guests and help them have a pleasant stay with us
- Report to manager in questions regarding inventory and maintenance
- Good communication with the Front Desk department
- Workload and times will vary. Core time is 08: 00-16: 00 in weekdays and 10-16:00 in weekends but work outside these times will occur so it is important that you are flexible.
We are looking for the following qualities in you:
- You can deliver good results independently, and in a team
- You are thorough, efficient, service-minded and detail-oriented
- You do things carefully and quality is important to you
- Great if you have previous experience from hotel cleaning or other cleaning experience, but this is not a requirement
- That you are a team player who likes to have fun at work
- Have an interior designer in you, with an eye for style
- You like to get feedback on your tasks and routines
Vi søker nye kolleger i avdeling housekeeping: ekstrahjelp med muligheter for fastansettelse
50% fast ansettelse
20% fast ansettelse (helger)
50% Vikariat stilling fra 1.august - 1.februar 2022 med muligheter for fast ansettelse.
Hotel Christiania Teater søker en servicestjerne til housekeepingavdelingen.
Hele hotellet blir din scene og du sørger for at rengjøring av tildelte rom, baderom, fellesarealer, lagerrom, korridorer eller andre tildelte områder alltid er skinnende rene.
Arbeidsoppgaver inneholder blant annet:
- Rengjøring av hotellrom og fellesområder
- Ta vare på våre gjester og bidra til at de får et hyggelig opphold hos oss
- Rapportere til leder i spørsmål angående inventar og vedlikehold
- God kommunikasjon med Front Desk avdelingen
- Arbeidsmengde og tider vil variere. Kjernetid er 08:00-15:00 hverdager og 10-16 i helgene men arbeid utenfor disse tidspunkter vil forekomme så det er viktig at du er fleksibel.
Is this something for you? Send us your application now.
Only applications via our portal will be processed.
Vi søker følgende kvaliteter hos deg:
- Du kan levere gode resultater selvstendig, og i et team
- Du er grundig, effektiv, serviceinnstilt og detaljorientert
- Du gjør ting nøye og kvalitet er viktig for deg
- Kjekt om du har tidligere erfaring fra hotellrengjøring eller annen rengjøringserfaring, men dette er ikke et krav
- At du er en lagspiller som liker å ha det gøy på jobben
- Har en interiør-designer i deg, med øye for stil
- Du liker å få tilbakemeldinger på dine oppgaver og rutiner
Er dette noe for deg? Send oss din søknad nå.
Kun søknader via vår portal vil behandles.
Det er en grunn til at det er akkurat du som ønsker å jobbe i Nordic Choice Hotels. Du ser muligheter på våre 100 destinasjoner. Du tror du vil passe inn i vårt mangfold blant 13.000 ansatte. Du er spent på våre fantastiske hotellkjeder og du har energi, mot og begeistring så det holder. Vil du vite mer om oss? Vi gleder oss til å høre fra deg!
Ad has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply.
As part of of Strawberry, you will get the best employee benefits of the industry.
Our people always make guests their top priority! Our warm and welcoming atmosphere creates the right setting for you to flourish and work your magic. You will get the freedom you need to perform your tasks and solve problems as they arise in the best way you see fit. A strong team spirit and family-feeling foster a culture of collaboration. And when there’s something to celebrate, we make sure to have some fun! In larger cities, we also regularly host after-work events to allow colleagues to mingle. How do we achieve all this you may wonder? We believe it’s down to the fact that we’re a diverse crowd full of energy, courage and enthusiasm. That’s how we create extraordinary experiences every single day!
When you work with us, we’ll take your whole life situation into consideration. We offer good job security through collective agreements and insurances, as well as paid parental leave, holiday leave, wellness allowance, attractive pension plans and competitive salaries. We’re there for you.
With more than 200 hotels across the Nordics, we offer you endless opportunities for career progression! Would you like to work full-time, part-time, a few hours here and there, or perhaps only a season? We have room for you, no matter where you’re at. We encourage creativity and curiosity, and we make every effort to foster a culture of learning for professional development. Ready to take your next career leap within the company? We applaud you and will help you achieve this! An academic degree isn't the most important thing for us. If you have the right mindset, we can certainly promise you a bright future!
We encourage you to get out and explore all that life has to offer! So, we always give numerous discounts to you and your friends and family at our hotels, bars and restaurants. As part of Strawberry, you get four FREE nights at our hotels each year* To remind you just how important you are, we’ll always do our best to offer you an upgrade! And on top of that, we’ve also partnered with other companies to give you sweet deals on air travel, charter holidays, car rental and lots more.
*If you are employed on a contract for at least 20% of full-time working hours.
Our heart beats for the world around us. To meet global challenges, we support the transition to clean energy, and we recently opened the first zero-energy hotel in the Nordics. We seek to use organic produce and have championed the elimination of unsustainable palm oil. We promote equal rights above all and are proud sponsors of Pride. Regardless of your ethnicity, gender, religious beliefs, disabilities or age - our doors are always open.